+ Have you been running your multiple six figure business by the seat of your pants without sound interpretation of your financials?
+ Are you spending way too much time tracking the finances instead of building your business…or worse, not tracking the finances at all?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions know that you’re not alone. In fact, for many successful women in business the financials are usually an afterthought. As the chief executive officer of your business you’re focused on generating revenue, developing products and services, and getting more clients and customers rather than spending time managing the numbers. You realize that your business decisions have a financial impact, but have no idea how to determine that impact. You understand that in order to grow your business beyond six figures that the financials are an integral part of your success.
But, how in the world can you stay abreast of the business finances while having time to effectively run your business? How do you interpret the numbers so that you stay on track to double your business while improving your profits and protecting your cash flow?
The answer…Simplistic Financials! We have the right solution for you as your Virtual CFO. We partner with you as an executive team member providing you with professional financial advice, simple financial modeling tools, and financial analysis on a part-time or as-needed basis.
What makes us unique is that we don’t just focus on the numbers.
We take the time to learn more about you, the goals you have for your business, as well as your greater purpose to ensure that your financials are in alignment so that you can have the business and life of your dreams!
Schedule A Free Consultation
What To Expect from Simplistic Financials
- Integrity, respect, support, and confidentiality
- Concern for your whole business, not just the finances
- Concern and care for protecting your assets
- Operational support for streamlining your processes
Is Simplistic Financials the Right Firm for You?
- You’re an established business woman generating at least $100,000 in annual revenue
- You see the value and need for someone on your team who not only knows finance, but can also provide consulting in both operational and strategic aspects of your business
- You’re seeking specific guidance that will lead to improved cash flow and profits