+ Do you make great money, but it’s coming in and going back out without moving the needle in your business.
+ Are you experiencing rapid growth in your business or plan to double your business over the next year?
+ Have you been running your successful business by the seat of your pants without sound interpretation of your financials?
+ Are you spending way too much time tracking the finances instead of building your business…or worse, not tracking the finances at all?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions know that you’re not alone. In fact, for many successful women in business the financials are usually an afterthought. As the Chief Executive Officer of your business you’re focused on generating revenue, developing products and services, and getting more clients and customers rather than spending time managing the numbers. You realize that your business decisions have a financial impact, but have no idea how to determine that impact. You understand that in order to grow your business beyond six figures that the financials are an integral part of your success.
But, how in the world can you stay abreast of the business finances while having time to effectively run your business? How do you interpret the numbers so that you stay on track to double your business while improving your profits, boosting your cash flow, and building a business that supports you financially?
The answer…Simplistic Financials! We have the right solution for you as your Financial Management Consultant. We partner with you as an executive team member helping you to make sense of the financials, build financial management systems and show you how to grow your business by leveraging what the numbers tell us systematically and strategically.
What makes us unique is that we don’t just focus on the numbers.
We take the time to learn more about you, the goals you have for your business, as well as your greater purpose to ensure that a financial strategy is in alignment so that you can have the business and life of your dreams!
Schedule A Get Acquainted Session
What To Expect from Simplistic Financials
- Integrity, respect, support, and confidentiality
- Concern for your whole business, not just the finances
- Concern and care for protecting your assets
- Operational support for streamlining your financial processes
Is Simplistic Financials the Right Firm for You?
- You’re an established entrepreneur or business owner generating at least $80,000 in annual revenue
- You’re gaining momentum in your business and as a result your revenues are growing
- You’re very committed to building a business that serves you and your family
- You have an accountant, but you also need someone who can help you understand the numbers for growing your business